cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to identify the material's status within GR blocked stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts:

We have the goods receive for purchase order process is that all the goods from supplier reference to PO should be move to GR blocked stock first(103), and release to un-restricted stock after goods quality inspection(105).

Those quality is not accepted goods should be remained in the GR blocked stock for a long time and some of them will be returned to supplier and some of them will be finial accecpted to un-resticted stock after repair. My question is how can we seperate the material's status from normal goods receive within the GR blocked stock becasue our client want to analysis the GR blocked stock. or if possible those quantites can be move to our no-valued stock? or we can active the vendor batch to seperate? Would you please give me some advice on that?

thanks and best regards

Xincheng

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jin

GR blocked stock is treated as non valuated stock in the system because while posting the material doc with movement type 103 system does not create any accounting entries so those are non valuated stocks till you dont do 105.

As far as report is concerned you can pull the material documents created with movement type 103 in the system for an particular plant and date range this will solve your purpose using trasaction MB51.

As you are planning to go for vendor batch management I belive it will give further split up quantity within the GR block stock, Yes u should go for it.

Award if usefull

Regards

Sujoy

Edited by: SUJOY on Sep 23, 2008 6:16 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SOJOY:

Thank you very much for your suggestion. But only use MB51 to list all the relevant data for MVT 103 can not seperate the normal waiting for goods receiving into own warehouse and poor quality materials. I think the best solution is move the poor quality materials to other non-valued stock type or place waiting for deal with. And then I can analysis for the poor quality in this place and in GR blocked stock is only for waiting inspection and GR. But how can I move to anthor non-valued stock type or place from GR blocked stock and what kind of movement type should be used? Does SAP have this solution?

Thanks and best regards

Xincheng JIN