cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vertical and Horizontal Scrollbars in A Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

This forum has been of immense help for dynpro newbies like me.

My requirement is to put horizontal and vertical scrollbars inside a table no matter how many elements that table has.I have done lot of searching on this issue and previous threads point at using parameter wdnavigation and assigning it value 'scrollable'.

My question is where can i get this parameter from , is it in a class or a method that i would have to read and what are the other properties i have to set for my tanle ui element for ex: should scrollablecolcount be left at -1.

Thank You All for your Patience,

Chaitanya.'

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please follow this step:

1. If you not yet create Web Dynpro Application, please create it first. ( Right click at Web Dynpro Component -> Create -> Web Dynpro Application ).

2. Double click at your Web Dynpro Application.

3. There will be 2 tabs: Properties and Parameters under Application Name.

4. Modify to Change Mode ( Ctrl + F1 )

5 Add parameter = WDTABLENAVIGATION, Value = SCROLLBAR.

Regards,

$=====$

Are you newbie? Check this out: [Rules of Engagement|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/home/rulesofEngagement]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jatra,

thank you for your reply , i figured out how to set the SCROLLBAR value to the parameter (this gives me a vertical scrollbar ) , what i now need is to have a horizontal scrollbar in the footer as well could you plz tell me how i copuld acheive that.

Thanks In Advance,

Chaitanya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am trying to set up vertical & horizontal scrollbar in my table control as u asked to set application parameter WDTABLENAVIGATION to SCROLLBAR. But when i am trying to save it , it gives me error like there is no parameter like WDTABLENAVIGATION. So is there any propery i need to set to get this parameter in application parameter list.

Thanks,

saurin shah

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>

> hi,

>

> i am trying to set up vertical & horizontal scrollbar in my table control as u asked to set application parameter WDTABLENAVIGATION to SCROLLBAR. But when i am trying to save it , it gives me error like there is no parameter like WDTABLENAVIGATION. So is there any propery i need to set to get this parameter in application parameter list.

>

> Thanks,

> saurin shah

You already asked this same question yesterday in its own thread. Why are you asking it again? As stated yesterday, this option did not come until later support packages. If you are receiving this message, then you are not a sufficient support package to have the scrollbar functionality.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya,

Put the table inside view container. If table have many rows and columns than view container size then automatically Scrollbar will come. Check also View container property.

Regards,

Karthick S