cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have created a FPM application with two road map steps through Self-Service Administrator role. But i am unable to navigate to second step even after raising Application specific event *fpm.raiseEvent(eventName,srcVAC)*

I have created the Steps,Perspectives and assigned FPM Views to respective perspectives and created Navigation Links between the FPM Views properly.

Did i miss anything ?

Regards,

Pasha

Edited by: Jan Pasha on Sep 23, 2008 10:20 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would also like to mention the following points :

1.I am raising a custom event with String value as "com.hot.xss.hr.tmk.event.navigate.next"

2.I am assembling two FPM Views created out of two different DC's (They just have lables and no dependencies) in a Third DC (Has a lable and button).

Hope this helps.

Edited by: Jan Pasha on Sep 23, 2008 10:39 AM

Edited by: Jan Pasha on Sep 23, 2008 10:40 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its a very Basic POC , navigating from Step 1 to Step 2

I have removed the old code and now i am raising a IFPM.EVENT_EDIT event. The first view has just two line of code to raise thsi event and the second view has just a lable .

code to raise FPM event in View

fpm.raiseEvent(this.fpm.EVENT_EDIT,new VAC(DC_NAME,VAC_EDIT))

Please suggest me if anymore coding needs to be done to trigger the navigation through FPM?

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pasha,

For me it is working fine. Just try this:

fpm.raiseEvent(
			"EDIT",--- FPM Event, that  is defined in service configurator
			new VAC(
				DC_NAME,
				PACKAGE + "raising VAC"));

Event, DE name and package are case sensitive.

Regards,

Siva

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pasha,

Did you update(or create ) WD Application property sap.xss.BaseConfigurationID with FPM Application ID (e.g. portal_content/com.xss/hcm/mss/com.xxx/com.sap.pct.erp.srvconfig.ecmplanning). You can find this ID, if you select the your FPM application in Self-Service Administrator.

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yup, through this property we point to the SRV config location.