cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quotation status 'Open'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD Experts,

I created my sales order referring from quotation. Until end of billing when i check my document flow, the quotation status is still shown 'Open' instead of 'Completed' since i have referred full quantity from it.

Why is this? Which area that i have to config? I cant seem to find the relevant config in sales document type for Quotation. Please advise.Thanks

Regards,

LEE

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

In VOV7 for item catg AGN, you try to select B in completion rule. It means that item is complete after full quantity is referenced.

Regards,

Sivanand

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks folks!

Manage to solve the problem by defining new schedule line category for Quotation.

Regards,

LEE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Congratulations.

I hope, somehwere i was refering the same in my first post to your this query.

Request you to mark the thread as answered.

Best Regards,

Amit.

Note: Please try to test the most likely scenerios, explained by others, in response to your query.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lee,

Can you please elaborate on how you solved this problem ?

What schedule line category you copied and to which Item category you assigned ?

Please elaborate.

Thanks,

SAP Learner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check that your item categories of the quotation are not marked for "Itm Relevant for Delivery".

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've already delivered and PGI but the status of Quotation is in "being process"

Inside its written 'Not Delivered' on header and item level

=(

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here are your two statements:

1st:

I created my sales order referring from quotation. Until end of billing when i check my document flow, the quotation status is still shown 'Open' instead of 'Completed' since i have referred full quantity from it.

Why is this? Which area that i have to config? I cant seem to find the relevant config in sales document type for Quotation. Please advise.Thanks

2nd:

I've already delivered and PGI but the status of Quotation is in "being process"

Inside its written 'Not Delivered' on header and item level

Which is quite confusing, atleast for me to understand the pain-area. Request you to please re-write for better understanding.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Quotation item cat appearing as ZAGN

First Open status - Not confirmed (OK ive confirmed it)

Second Open status - Not referenced (OK i've reference it to ZOR)

Third Open status - Not Delivered? (I'm stuck here)

A quotation waiting to be delivered? When i've already deliver it through ZOR

Thanks..

Edited by: YEOW LENG LEE on Sep 23, 2008 10:56 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not very much sure, but just sharing my thoughts. This might help you.

In T. Code: VTAA (Order to Order Copy Control Settings)

Select your Combination (say, OR -- QT) and Double Click: Item (Left Hand tree).

Select Item Category: ZAGN (as in your case).

Please check whether Field: Copy Schedule Line is checked or not.

Also, Schedule Line Copying Control settings from left-hand tree, have maintained properly.

Hope, this may help you in someways.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

So are you ok with all the status and now stuck on the delivery?

Well, then you need to deliver it. Try to create a delivery with reference to the SO and check your status!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it AGX or AGN ?

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

check your quotation check which item category is appearing.

Goto VOV7 and for above item category maintain completion rule as B & Save.

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do i require 2 types of item category?

1 for Quotation & 1 for Sales Order to seperate the behavior of both items?

I've changed the config for item category and copy controls. Now my Quotation & Sales Order are both under status 'Being Processed'

With quotation requiring giving 'not delivered' in document flow.

=S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Normally the quotation item category is AGN. You should not change SAP standard but rather make a copy of it (ZAGN for example).

You then setup the completion rule of this item category to, for example, complete after full quantity has been referenced - this means that the quotation will remain in status "Being processed" until such time the full quantity has been referenced.

You then get your order item category - standard is TAN - again you do not change SAP standard instead you make a copy of it say ZTAN and change the completion rule as above.

You then setup your copy control as per normal - :

SAP Standard:

Header: QT to OR

Item: ZAGN to ZTAN

Let us know if this was the processed you followed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi LEE,

Please check the in item category AGN completion rule and in copy control document flow is selected or not.

Hope by this ur issue will be resolved.

Thanks

M G Shankar