cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service PO to AR invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Createing a 'service' PO for $100.

Then copy the PO to an AR invoice and the value of the AR invoice is changed to $50.

Currently a discount % is being assigned to this line. How can the discount % NOT be assigned to this line when the value is changed in the AR invoice?

Thanks Lisa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry should be AP Invoice!

Createing a 'service' PO for $100.

Then copy the PO to an AP invoice and the value of the AP invoice is changed to $50.

Currently a discount % is being assigned to this line. How can the discount % NOT be assigned to this line when the value is changed in the AP invoice?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you need to bring up form setting to check the necessary fields viewable instead of only show total. For example, you can make the PO display the same with your A/P invoice to avoid wrong info input.

Thanks,

Gordon

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

USe unit price to change value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon,

Can you please be more secific.

I have included the form setting option 'Discount' on my screen.

The challenge is that when I change the value in AR invoice, it allocates a discount. It should be 0% discount. This occurs when copying from a PO - using service / G/L codes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you show Unit Price field, you will notice that field is unchanged so that when you change total only, it will show discount.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lisa,

As far as I know, a PO can only be copied to an A/P Invoice. How do you copy it to A/R Invoice?

Thanks,

Gordon