cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot delete profit centers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, we're planning to re-upload our profit center data using LSMW. The problem is I cannot seem to delete the profit centers. After marking/deactivating all the profit centers for deletion (via t-code KE54) I processed the transaction to delete the inactive profit centers (t-code KEOD2). I made sure that it was an update run, therefore upon completion of the transaction, the profit centers should've been deleted. Surprisingly though, all the profit centers that should've been deleted earlier, were still in the system and their status have changed from Inactive: Delete to Active.

Anything wrong with what I did gurus? Hoping for your brilliant suggestions and comments.

Regards!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Have you remove profit center from cost center.

As you remove profit center from cost center you can delete profit center.

Hope above will helpful.

GOPAN

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Patrick,

In order to delete Profit Centers please refer to the following notes that provide comprehensive and detailed information to resolve your issues and suggest how to improve performance should you need to delete many profit centers.

• Note: 9158 Delete profit center

• Note: 376005 Performance when deleting profit centers

I hope this helps to resolve the issue for you. I wish you all the best in your endeavours.

Kind Regards,

Brendan

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

After you marked the profit centre for deletion in KE54, push the 'Activate' button while in the same transaction and it will resume the operation.

Regards,

Eli