Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer with different contracts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Need your advice.

I have one customer with two different contracts. Problem is that it when its time to bill, both contracts are being put together in one invoice.

How can I separate the invoice for this two separate contracts?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Aki

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Need your advice.

I have one customer with two different contracts. Problem is that it when its time to bill, both contracts are being put together in one invoice.

How can I separate the invoice for this two separate contracts?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Aki

If u have created the sales order with reference to the particular contract, then the process flow will happen only for that contract. i.e. the delivery and the billing will be done for that contract only. Is the other contract completed, i.e have delivery been done for that contract? and is the material same for both the contracts? Please find out in customization whether combined billing is there or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure how your config is done and/or your process, but normally invoice split requirements are addressed by using routines in copy control.

Copy control item level, there is a standard routine for invoice split - e.g. 001 - you can perhaps copy this routine into a new one and build some intelligence in it to split the invoice - for this you will need a differentiator at item level.

Are all the details in the contracts exactly the same? the same material, the same quantity, the same value, the same partners, the same purchase order number, etc?

Let us know so that we can help further

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kookie,

thanks for your reply.

checked the contracts and everything is the same except for the PO number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

If I am not wrong, you will have given the reference doc num when you create an order in VA01. There you will select create with reference & then give the contract num in the reference.

In that case billing is done with a ref to that contract.

Regards,

Sivanand