cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resource Related Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Someone can give me the some inputs on Resource Related Billing in this scenario where from the actual task start for the SD consultant and what all are the modules included in this scenario.

Please give me any kind of business scenario and process and SAP Solutions for this scenario.

Kindly help me on this and get good points.

Thanks

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the last action was before two months, so I close this thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Configuration of Resource Related Billing is closely associated with Project System (PS) and also Customer Service (CS) modules. The configuration is integrated. There are independent and dependend configuration. For Eg: In PS, default Sales Order Type is maintained in T.Code: ODP1, and the object created is maintained in Item Category.

If Costing is to be captured, even CO is intrgrated.

Hope the above information provides some insight.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

The attachment to SAP Note 301117 provides excellent instructions for configuring the Dynamic Item Processor. I hope that you find it as helpful as I am finding it to be.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Can some one provide me configuration document for the Resource Related Billing.

I would appreciate for yur help.

Thanks

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The steps for RRB are as follows.

1. Posting of actual cost thorugh activity confirmation of project.

2. Generation of billing request / debit memo request in DP91 considering sale order assigned to project

3. Creating billing documents w.r.t. Debit memo request

Regards,

Sumith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Pls make a search in sdn threads , there are no of threads posted on this issue.