Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-recruiting : multiple publications using single requisition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

we have the following problem:

there is a position to be posted on both internal and external channels.

the process for internal and external postings is different. should we create a common process template.

how to have a common process template, when the process is different for both of these.

please suggest,

Thanks,

Bharat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Process Template consists of Different processes and each process is further divided into activites.

Recruitment process is different for Internal candidates and External Candidates, then we can not have same Process Template. It has to be different.

At the most, you can create one Process Template ( e. for Internal Candidate) and copy the same with relevent changes for other and then assign them to respective Requisitions.

Regards

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pranav,

Thanks for reply. Let me explain you more clearly what the client means: There is one job for which 2 process templates are created(since there is a questionnaire on one of them), one for internal, other for external.

Now there are 2 requisitions, eventually applications are directed/linked to different requisitions- internal and external. But there is only one job,how to do we assess the candidates since they point to different reqs.

Thanks,

Bharat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After reading your requirement , Do you mean to say One Job which is getting linked to 2 different requisitions, then Applicant tracking will happen for both requisitions.

Recuiter has to carry forward recruitment cycle for both kinds of applicant i.e. Internal as well as external.

And let Best Candidate is shortlisted.

Regards

Pranav

vtgopalraj
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

I did not get to understand why you need to have two process templates just because you did not want to create a questionnaire activity for Internal (or) external candidate.

In my opinion you should adopt the following process;

1. Create one VR using a common process template which has activities common to Internal / External candidate

2. Create seperate Job postings for internal / External using the same requisition (obviosly, it is the only way available you can do that)

3. When creating activities for a candidate from recruiter start page, use the discretion not to create the acitivty which is not applicable for the particular group of candidates.Ex: If the questionanire activity is not applicable to Internal candidates, choose not to create the activity for them. Any ways it is not mandatory that you need to create a acitivty for a candidate just because you have included that in your process template.

Hope this clarifies.

Thanks

G Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos