cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Addtional Telephone Field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement to add an Additional Telephone Number field with Extension in the Component: "ICCMP_BP_CP",

View : "BuPaContactPersonCreate"

Please note we have already added Mobile Number and the requirement is for additional Telephone Number.

Can anyone guide me on the process to do so.

Regards,

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

xavier_dehairs2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You have the choice between all the available fields of the Context nodes already available in that view or if none of them are ok for you, then create a new field for one of those BOL entities using EEWB and then add the field to your view using the UI Config tool.

Hope this helps you,

Xavier

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Can you check if the attribute TEL1_EXT & TEL1_NUMBR in Context Node BUILCPADDRDETAIL fulfills your requirement.

Let me know if this helps.

Thank you,

Binno Don Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Binno,

I had tried adding those two fields for telephone and extension but unfortunately after I added those fields and then when I accessed the corresponding view in Web UI I got an exception.

If you have access to a sandbox system can you kindly confirm whether you are also having similar problem in your system.

Hi Xavier,

I know there is an option to add fields through EEWB. But, before I go through that option I want to confirm that there are no existing Telephone fields that are available.

Regards,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

I just tried executing the BSP component and did get the exception.

Try to activate checkpoint group BSP_WD_EXCEPTION_DISPLAY using transaction SAAB.

If you display this checkpoint it shud b inactive. try activating the same.

Let me know if it helps

Thnk u,

Binno Don Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

a

Edited by: pankaj kumar on Sep 23, 2008 8:39 AM