cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Form text area and radio button

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

1. I need help on how to insert text area in the smart form .

for example:i need to put text area in between the smart form for the purpose of feedback about a product.

2. Also i created the test node and i wrote the two statements with 2 radio buttons i insert the radio buttons from sap symbols but i need to put the condition to choose one radio button , where i have to write the condition in the smart form.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..

Use the alternative command in the smartforms. When you right click on a window..you will find flow logice..under whic hthere is alternative..

Now, write the condition based on ur requirement... IF the condition is true then one radio button, if it is false then the other radio button.

Regards,

Vishwa.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You solve this problem by the use alternatives in the Smartfforms

it gives True and False by using this you can resolve this problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1> you can use a template for the test area.

2> as for the radio buttons, you create the radio buttons in the selection screen of the driver program.

and pass some value to the smartform.

For example if the first radio button is chosen then send 1 as a value, if 2nd is chosen then 2..like this.

to achieve this you need to declare a 1 char variable as an importing parameter of the form interface.

Inside the smartform use an alternative node:

if v_var = 1

then do theis.

else.

do that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rajesh,

Create the radiobuttons in the driver program and call the smartform in the driver program based on the conditions display the data.

Regards,

Sravanthi