Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account 'xxxxxx' requires an assignment to a CO object

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using IDOC basic type FIDCCP02 to post a GL Document, but I recieve error saying that account requires an assignment to a CO Object. The screen field is 'Account assignment group for this customer' , or KTGRD.

There is no field in the IDCO to pass this value. Can someone please tell me how to pass this value using the IDOC? Is there a user exist that will take care of this?

Thanks,

BG

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brian

You can implement the following function exit EXIT_SAPLF050_008 < Incoming IDoc: Change Fields in ACC Structures (FI Document) > which is part of the enhancement F050S005.

Regards,

0 Kudos

I saw this as an option, but I don't believe this will work for me. I need to populate a field on the 'Assignment to a Profit Segment' screen. The field which I am need to populate is 'AcctAssgGr' or KTGRD (Account assignment group for this customer). There is no field mapping for this field in the user exit or the IDOC. Please advise.

Thanks