cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

profit center - actual line items report

Former Member
0 Kudos

< MODERATOR: Message locked. Please post this message in the [Controlling forum|;. >

hi,

i am trying to excute ke5z, profit center actual line item report. it does not show any values even if i am running it wide open, I am testing this in our quality client, we have data all of 2008 posting to profit centers. i

is there some kind of config involved in this.

please let me know if anyone has an idea.

thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you absolutely sure there are no values in any of the fields in selection screen? Recheck if any of the multiple selections (arrow at the end of each field) is active? Are you running it for record type 0 (actual) - you did say you are running it wide open, but I am just trying to reconfirm.

Just another think that you could check - when you are in the initial screen of KE5Z, go to Extras -> Data source (F5) from the top menu and make sure Database checkbox is checked.

Edited by: Srikanth Tamma on Sep 22, 2008 6:46 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

yes i am giving all company codes ranges , all periods for 2008 .

record type : 0 ,

version : 0

database : checked .

we are using ECC 6.0 by the way , also in OKKP i see that the PCA is not checked.

please help.

thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Was this unchecked later (after posting documents with profit centers) - because you said you have postings in 2008 with profit centers? Check the PCA checkbox now in OKKP and try the report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i tested in dev client - i flagged the PCA in OKKP and posted a document including a profit center for period 09.

when i run KE5Z for period 9 it does not show anything for period 09.

When I run the report wide open from 1 to 12 it values until period 7 only.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

actually ke5z data is all available in fbl3n as the new gl is integrated with pca. the reason was the okkp did not have the pca active , it's not required for ecc version.

thanks for you help.