cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a software component PROXY_SOFT_COMP on SAP XI box. Under this software component, I have created Data types, Message Types, Message Interfaces, both for sender and receiver. I have Activated the same in Integration Repository.

I want to create a Proxy on SAP R/3 box for the above created Sender Message Interface. But, I am not able to see the above created software component in SPROXY transaction code and hence I am not able to see any of the objects under this software compoenent in SPROXY transaction code in SAP R/3 box.

Could you please tell me what should I do to get these objects in SAP R/3 box.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

you need to do certain configuration on your R/3 side in order to get your Proxies activated.

Heres the link for proxy configuration.

regards,

Milan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

[;

chk the above thread might help u in solving the issue.

Regards.

Siddhesh Naik

kkram
Contributor
0 Kudos

Priya

Are you able to see other software components that were created by you. If not, the integration engine on backend ECC might be linked up to a different XI box (check SXMB_ADM). Sorry to state the obvious reason but sometimes the reason could be as trivial as that

Thanks

KK

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have used sap.com as the vendor in the swc creation in SLD.. change it to something else other than sap.com. It should solve the problem.

VJ