cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not all SAP GUI shortcut is available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey folks,

Our issue is that we use workflow for internal orders and the work items are sent out as attachments - shortcuts - but all of a sudden our users started getting this message - Not all SAP GUI shortcut is available and the client is not defaulted on the login page There were no changes to the production during this time because we were in the middle of an upgrade to ECC6.0, except for a kernel upgrade and upgraded the SAP logon pad to 7.10.

I have searched the forum, but haven't come to a real solution or idea why it's doing that.

We debugged RSWUWFML2, and it shows for sy-mandt and i_client the correct client.

Any ideas? PLEASE....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

surjith_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you executing the work-item from the Lotus notes or MS outlook by running the Program RSWUWFML2. This Program will send execute correct.

The problem is in the SAP logon Pad, if you give the wrong Application Server. This will occur.

It may happens if the Application Server ip address changes or due to Type Y error.

Check this.

Regards,

Surjith Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solution: ini file not copied to user profile.

Edited by: Katherine Corn on Jan 8, 2009 6:54 PM

Edited by: Katherine Corn on Jan 8, 2009 6:54 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where this file needs to be copied? I am experiencing the same issue.

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

That would probably be the saplogon.ini file copied to C:\Windows.

regards

Rick Bakker

Hanai Technology

Former Member
0 Kudos

It gives me message that "Make sure ini file exists....." so I have already checked in C:\windlows.

Its there.