Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Crsytal report Scheduling Destination Options in Infoview

Hello,

I need some information on the CR scheduling Destination Options available:

The 9 options as per my understanding are:

1. Default Enterprise Location: If you select this option, the instance is saved to the default Business Objects Enterprise location, which is the Output File Repository Server (FRS).

2. Default Inbox: If you select this option, the instance is saved to the inboxes configured on the job server.

3. Default File Location: If you select this option, the instance is saved to the unmanaged disk location configured for the job server.

4. Default FTP Server: If you select this option, the instance is saved to the FTP server configured on the job server.

5. Default Email Recipients: If you select this option the instance is emailed to the email recipients configured on the job server.

6. Specific Inbox: If you select this option you can specify whose inboxes you want to save the instance to.

7. Specific File Location: If you select this option, the instance is saved to the saved to the file location you specify here.

8. Specific FTP Server: If you select this option, you can specify which FTP server you want to save the instance to.

9. Specific Email Recipients: If you select this option, you can specify who you want to email the instance to.

In the above 9, I have problems with Specific File Location and Specific FTP Server. Can someone please let me know how I can configure my reports to use these two destination.

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question