Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Obects found in Receiver Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

In Integration Directory:

Once i create the Communication channel.

I try to create receiver determination :

In receiver determintaion:

once i give the sender Service:

I try to give the sender Interface it gives me in f4 options( "No objects found" )in

In interface determination it gives me the same problem.

" No Objects found "

What is your suggections>

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you make sure that the correct product (containing your interfaces) is assigned to the business system? Select the business system in the SLD and go to "Installed software". There you should see a list of all products assigned to the technical system associated to you business system. Then activate the checkbox for your product, save, clear the SLD cache in the ID and try again.

This checkbox is famous, it is quite frequently forgotten by myself.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked the Products and SWCV and Corresponding installed systems in SLD

and the checkbox is checked.

Done sld cache clear in ID.

In ID still in business sytem i am not able to see i/b and o/b interfaces.

Kinldy friends tell ur suggestions.

Take care,

Karhtik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Try the steps I have mentioned below in the same order and your issue should be resolved

1. Go to SLD from your XI home page with admin access.

2. Click on "Technical Systems" under "Landscape" header

3. Select and open the technical system which is created and which has reference to your Business System (you can check this by opening the technical system and under that click on the tab "Business Systems" to see if your Business System is that inside or not)

4. Now click on the tab "Installed Products" under your Technical System. Switch the Filter On and search for your Product and corresponding component under which your Interface exists(in IR)

5. Click on Add New Product and click Save

6. Open your ID, Environment -> Clear SLD Data Cache.

6. Now you should be able to see your Interface under your business system Sender and receiver tabs.

Let me know in case of any issues or if it doesn't work

Thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

I have gone through all the steps with admin access as you said in steps.

I am still not able our required result in ID.

kindly tell me what should i do next...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Send the screen shots of your ID and SLD which you did and the details of your Interface.

Thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit.

I will send u the screenshots to ur yahoo id

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

I can't see your Product added under Technical System "Installed Products". Add the Product and its corresponding Softawre componenet under Installed Products(left tab of Business Systems under Technical System) of Technical System and not the Business Syste. Try that, it will work.

Thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit.

In Techincal system the Installed Product and corresponding software component version is avaiable.

I will send u the screenshot to ur yahoo id.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here is what you have. Correct me if I am wrong.

Business System: KPMG_SAPCRM_CD3250

Product & SWC:KPMG_SAP_APPL

Technical System: XEC

Business System under Technical System XEC: KPMG_SAPHR_DE3250

See carefully, under technical system XEC where you have added the Product KPMG_SAP_APPL, does not have Business System KPMG_SAPCRM_CD3250 associated with it which you are using.

The business system which I can see under Technical System XEC is KPMG_SAPHR_DE3250 which you are not using in your ID.

I will recomend you to reconfigure Business systems from scratch. Also don't have same Business System under two different technical systems. Hope the solution works.

Thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

Hey Good news now after ur suggestions i have done some corrections in Techical system - Installed products.

Now i able to see the O/B and i/b interfaces in ID.

Amit , In the Sender ,Rcv tabs of busines system in IB.. we have other attribute tab it showing the null value...

Previously it is showing the Software component.

Can u give ur expert suggestions..

T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Those should also come. Not sure what can be the problem, might be some cache issue. Clear the cache.

Are you able to create your Sender, Receiver agreemet and run your scenario succesfully. If so you can close this thread by giving points and can open new thread.

Thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you amit and all other experts.

Thank you so much

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the business service created, in the Receiver tab mention the inbound interface name, namespace and SWCV.

similarly for the sender also mention the details then it will be available in the interface determination.

Regards

Archanaa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you serch interface name using F4, it gives you interface selection screen.

There you can select "All" or specific "from business system". Try selecting "all". Also you might want to check the serch criteria just below that to see you are searching for attribute "catagory" Operator value is "same" and selcetion value is "O".

Hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

The Sender Interface and Reciever Interface which you had created in IR should be added to the Business service in your scenario.For this click on your Business service add sender interface in the sender tab and reciever interface in the reciever tab and then save the Business service.

Now you can able to see the interfaces when your are creating the Reciever determination .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why objects are not listing in the F4 option in Receiver and Interface Determination.

Take care,

Karthik.k

former_member189441
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi karthik,

you have created the desing objects for Example Message Interfaces in IR. so you have to add your Message intefaces to your Business service in ID.then only the receiver or interface determination could display your interfaces

you can do this by adding sender interface in sender tab and receiver interface in receiver tab in your BS business service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

I got ur point... Kindly tell how to add those values in sender and Receiver tabs.

I dont see any Create button there..

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Karthik,

In this case Copy the Interface name from Integration Directory and paste in the Sender Interface and also copy the namespace for that Sender interfacace.

It may solve your problem.

Regards

Sridhar Goli

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Try manually adding the inbound /outbound interfaces to the respective sender/ receiver services.This wll surely solve the issue.

Regards.

Siddhesh Naik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. can u tell me how to manually add in the sender and receiver tabs in Business System.

2. Do i need to check the sld configuration whethet corresponding Business system assigned to proper Software components.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Karthik,

1. can u tell me how to manually add in the sender and receiver tabs in Business System.

--Double click the BS there it will show you the reciver, sender tabs where you can edit the BS and add the required.

2. Do i need to check the sld configuration whethet corresponding Business system assigned to proper Software components.

--Yeap, you can solve this problem if the BS is assigned to proper SWCV.ask your basis to do this. i think you know which SWCV shd be used for the BS your are using.

Regards,

Sukarna.chirumamilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am in edit mode of BS still i am not able to see any list.

I able to see Communication channel List but outbound and inbound interface is empty.

I am now in edit mode but i dont see any add button to add manually.

Kindly tell me how should i proceed...

Where is the exact problem lies?

Whta are the possible reason it is not showing

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Karthik,

You can't add O/B, I/B interfaces manually to your Business System in ID. Do clear SLD Data cache from menu(Environment) and give a try.

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am sorry Karthik,

we can only add CC to that BS,

Exact problem lies at SLD configuration, add the BS to SWCV. your problem will be solved.

Regards,

Sukarna.Chirumamilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj,

Kindly tell me where might be the problem.

I have no clue why it is not coming in the sender and Receiver tabs.

All my IR objects are in active mode.

I have done - Clear SLD cache also..

Kindly help me

Former Member
0 Kudos

hahahahahaha.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have cleared the sld cache also still i am not able to see the lists of inbound and outbound interface...

Where can be the problem.

Ta

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey karthik,

did you check is your BS assigned to SWCV or not? if not do it, this shd solve your problem...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirumamilla,

I have assigned the BS to SWCV in SLD still my problem is not solved.

You know i have checked in SLD the Business system is propely assigned to SWCV.

I have cleared sld cace in ID.

Basically i have imported IR and ID objects from diiferent system.

I have created SLD only in our Imported system.

my scenario is as follows:

Webclient--

>PI 7.0--

>SAP ECC

(Sender) (Receiver).

Webclient will request for customer details to SAP ecc sytem and SAP ECC system will send back the complete CUTOMER details .

Entire Process in : synronous mode.

Sender Adpater: SOAP adapter & qos - BE

This is my complete theme of my interface.

In my Integration Directory when i click my business system : I see the empty list for i/b and o/b Interfaces.

Kindly help me

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you check the SWCV assigned is same as the one used SWCV in Message interfaces (inbound and outbound)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked it both are same .

Kindly tell me what i need to do...

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check you r selecting proper message type in mapping and message interface in interface mapping.

also check your SWCV is assigned to Business System,under which u r making communication channel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check whether u have defined your outbound interface in the Business Service under the sender tab.

-Dava