cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enabling printer properties during printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How can i enable printer properites button during printing, users want to change the print format and print options like potrait or landscape which can be selected form print window properties button.

The change must not reflect the global users , only independent users who wants change in formats.

I have tried giving the new string value in regedit in windows under SAPLPD -> in client system propertychange allowed =1, still same result.

Please suggest ....

Thanks,

Subhash.G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Estarr
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Update your SAP GUI to the latest patch.

I had the same problem [I was using 710 patch 11]. After I updated it to patch 16, the 'properties' and 'cancel' button were no more greyed out.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to install printer in your print server and configure in your SAP with SPAD then you will call the same printer in you sap and get the all facility which is available in printer.

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

Printer is configured in print server and from SAP too and i am able to print from SAP end, what i am looking for is how to enable the printer properties button enabling during the printing from SAP end.

Thanks,

Subhash.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhash

have you solved this issue?

I am having it now and I cannot find a solution. We want to be able to change

the printer properties if necessary just before printing, yet the "Properties" button is disabled

regards

Corrado

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please install printer with same printer driver then you will find the printer button.

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, we have Hp Lj8150 printer and i assigned the drivers as given in notes # 8928 and i found the same result still printer properties button is dis-abled.

Thanks,

Subhash.G