Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to suppress standard success message??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I have a requirement in CATS enhancement, where in i have to generate a success message once the data is saved in CAT2 transaction.But the message should appear exactly where the standard success message appears.

So can somebody help me in knowing how to suppress the standard message and give my message.Current i am using CATS0006 enhancement.

Any help is appreciated and free to award points.

Thanks in Advance,

Chinni.

2 REPLIES 2

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your Success message appears after the System success message in the sequence than your success message will replace that std message.

So, try to find out the user exit, which is getting triggered after the standard success message.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

0 Kudos

Thanks Naimesh for the quick reply.I understood what you are telling but the last enhancement that will be triggered is CATS0006 which is used to do all the final validations before saving.And as per my knowledge this is the last enhancement that we can used to validate.So i dont think i can get some other enhancement where i can place the code.

Thanks,

Chinni.