cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

suppress rows with combination of excluding values of char and keyfigure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a requirement that i have to suppress the rows with the following condition:

COST=0 AND STATUS=closed

Unfortunatelly the designer only allows to create conditions for key figures like COST but not for characteristicsu2026

the rows are suppressed exactly in the case when "STATUS=closed" AND "COST=0" where AND is the logical AND. This means that rows with STATUS=closed can be shown when in the same row COST is unequal 0.

any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

To overcome this issue, follow these steps:

1. For supressing the rows for cost = 0, create the condition for the key figure, cost.

2. Then for supressing the rows for status = closed, restrict the key figure for that value in the characteristic.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Yokesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Thanks for the reply,

But if we create the condition it will suppress all 0's and when restriction it will supress all 'Closed' Status.

i want to suppress the rows only closed status when the cost is 0, if there is another value of cost other than 0, i want to show the closed status, at the same time if any other status other than 'closed' i want to show the '0' value for the cost.

any other way?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I think u have to filter the COST column by using the condition STATUS -Closed, and for the Key figure COST u have to select the option "Suppress zeroes"...

Hope it helps,

Regards,

Kalpana