cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FB70 Reconciliation account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello FI Gurus,

I am in teh process of configuring A/R, there is one instance for one of the reconciliation account that I have to make some manual entries, related to intercompany and accruals, how can I post A/R thru tcode FB70 to a specific rec accoutn but also be able to post manual postings? Any suggestions, or do I have to create a different account for teh manual postings?

Also can I use the assignemtn field in FB70 to enter specific reference information, that will be use for reporting purposes only. Is there anythign that I have to watch out for?

Your help will be greatly aprpeciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The assignemtn field is use for relating credit memos to the invoice.

An once you use the account as reconciliation you can not use to direct posting, KEY 40 or 50.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jose,

Can you be more specific with the assignment, how do I related to credit memos? I thought you can use it for anythign as a reference field, when you want to do some matching of items.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Frank my mistake..

Invoice related credit memos:

Credit memos can be linked to the original invoice by entering the invoice number in the invoice reference field during document entry. In this case, the payment terms are copied from the invoice so that the invoice and the credit memo are due on the same date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assignment Number

Definition

The assignment number is an additional information reference field in the line item.

The program can display the account line items sorted according to the content of this field.

You can either enter the field contents manually, or have the system define them automatically in the master record via the sort key field. Transaction FS00

You define the rules for the layout of the assignment number field in the Implementation Guide (IMG) under Determine Standard Sorting for Line Items.

Hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You, I plan to use the assignment field, to enter some specific information I need in addition to the invoice reference field.

Do youknow of any other field I can use to enter extra information? Such as reference 1, 2, and 3? how will they work?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

You may also use the 'Header Text Feild' or the line item 'Short Text Feild' for giving the additional information.

Thanks !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks I am already using those fields as well.