cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCO Destination creation problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I've a fresh SP14(WAS+EP)installation(i'll call this as a child) and I'm using SLD of another server(i'll call this as parent). I'm trying to create a Metadata JCO Destination and I get this error when i test it:

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: Client 210 is not available. Please choose an existing client

But i can logon to 210 client through SAP logon pad. And a metadata destination created on the parent server works fine.

I can ping the R/3(4.6c) system from the server, client 210 exists on R/3, user/pwd is correct, SLD is accessible from child (when u do a SLD connection test in Content Administrator), triggered child's sld data to parent.

Note: A Jco destination created for Application data with client 210 works fine.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

R S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kishorg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Rejith,

for meta data informations it is using the message server.

Rejith , just check the message server details that u have given there.

if you see an RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE, you conclude something is wrong with the SAP System you want to connect to, so you have a look at the SAP System

details of this Exception will be there in the log file in your j2ee server in this directory

directory j2ee/cluster/server*

Regith just go through this help.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/f6/daea401675752ae10000000a155106/content.htm

Regards

Kishor gopinathan