cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval Status Report, SBO v2007, current data or cumulative?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I run the Approval Status Report while logged in as a superuser, selecting

Document Status: 'Pending',

no limits set in the To/From middle section,

all document types ticked,

and I get a list of document numbers.

I immediately re-run the Approval Status Report while logged in as a superuser, selecting

Document Status: 'Generated',

no limits set in the To/From middle section,

all document types ticked,

and I get a list of document numbers that includes some of the 'Pending' status ones from the first run.

How can the document be in both 'Pending' and 'Generated' status at the same time? Is this report supposed to show me the current status of documents, or all accumulated approval action taken on documents?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cindy,

Document number in approval is not unique. Same number may refer to more than one document. All draft documents will only be assigned a unique marketing document number until approved and created.

That is probably you can see the same number in the 2 reports

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to clarify.

The report is run with identical options. The only differences is the document status. The same identical documents show up in both Pending and Generated.

It isn't just that the document number is the same; it is the same document. Same type, BP, creator, items, amounts, etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you can reproduce the same problem, please log a message to SAP support. It must be a bug then. Before that, make sure you don't have duplicate draft documents. Even everything is the same, you can still create another identical draft.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cindy

Did you check your selection criteria ? There is a checkbox which you can use for filter when you run approval status report .

Hope this helps

Bishal