cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release strategy not triggering for Specif plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I configured a release strategy with three charecteristics. P.org, Plant, Net value.

this stretegy is triggering for specific plants which are under a particular company code, and if I change to my plant and P.org. its not triggering.

I have deleted all the classifications and release strategies from, no other data in VV_T16FS_2 , AUSP,T16FV,and T16FS tables except this release strategies data.

do we have any settings at cocode level??????

please respond if answer known

Points would be awarded for for your valuable answer.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Will you be able to add Company code in your classification as one of the charecteristic and maintain all the company codes and try to see if the release strategy is triggered. Or please send more details so that we can help you

Thanks

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you deepak for your quick respond

Actually There were already release strategies with same charecteristics, and with the values of other plants and other P.orgs which are under certain companycode.

these were triggering perfectly for PO

Now created new strategy for plant and P.org under different plant code of different cocde. this strategy not triggering for PO.

but if the release strtegy values replaced by the erlier plants and P.org again its triggering.

Now I created new chars, class, and stategies still same problem persists.

Release stategy working for the values of a prticular company code plants, Porgs.

and already tried your suggestion Cocode as char. but same its working for only that company code not for my companycode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check whether the characterstics are asisgned to new plant or not. if not assigned assign them and recheck

Former Member
0 Kudos

yah..

I assigned Plant in char. value