Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Planned Cost for Internal Actvity

atul_rajmane
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am not able to get plan cost of internal actvity., after adding work center...

it's giving me followning error in cost calculation...

"In the routing for this material, operation 0010 (and possibly sub-operation ) points to work center MD01 in plant 6001. However, no cost center has been assigned to this work center. (Activities are valuated using the activity prices in cost center accounting to calculate the planned costs for an operation.)"

I have maintained cost center in work center also assign actvity type for it in KP26.

Also, i am not getting Default tab while creating work center in CNR3.

Please, let me know the reson for this if possible.

Thanks and Regards,

Atul R. Rajmane

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

pl check the worcentre assinged to sub operation whether that work centre is having cost center.

-ashok

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check what is the workcenter maintained in the sub operation also .kindly check whether the planned values for cost center and activity type is specified in the workcenter master data

also check in T code OP13 whether default tab is activated

regards

thyagarajan

atul_rajmane
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have made the work center. Also, i have assign cost center to work center and put cost in KP26 against actvity type which I have declerd in Work Center.

Plz let me know how to acvtivite work center for sub-operation??

Atul

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i just said regarding to the error message you have received ,kindly check in the routing whether sub-operation is there.if you have assigned the cost center and activity type in work center and planned for the same ,then your internal activity cost should be calculated.

kindly check it once again

regards

thyagarajan

atul_rajmane
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks dear,

My Query is sloved.

Thanks for your input.

Regards,

Atul