Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hover Menu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have implemented Hover Menu, with the par file available in here

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/6066b302-09c8-2a10-a894-eb9fef30...

Imported it to the portal and created a par file iview and added it to a copy of default framework.

When I preview this iview, the hover menu is perfect, but when I assigned it to the copy of default framework, I am not able to see the hover effect.

The top level navigation and tool area has to be there or can I get rid of it as seen in this article above.

Any pointers in this regards would be appreciated.

Update : I set the Isolation method as Embedded but the hover effect and all the roles are displayed towards the bottom and apparently, when a user logs in, it looks like, he cannot see the roles assigned to him.

I logged in as a J2EE_ADMIN and wanted to move the hover menu to the top in the default framework but for some reason, I dont find a way out

Regards,

DJ

Edited by: sap epuser on Sep 22, 2008 9:49 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to rearrange the iviews in the framework page so that all the iviews are in proper positions.

go to the page layout option and just do drag & drop to the porper places.

Thanks

Bala Duvvuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bala!

That helps resolve the issue.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Verify whether the Visible property is checked for the Hovermenu I view in Framework.

If you have taken a copy of the framework, make sure you assign the same to the Portal desktop which you are using with proper Desktop rules.

Regards,

Santhosh