cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Built-in templates for Legal Consolidation in SAP BPC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys

I am doing a demo for legal consolidation and was wondering if there are built-in input scehdules (templates) in SAP BPC to assign the consolidation methods to entities (to let the system know how an entity needs to be rolled up in a group)?

Also are there any input schedules (templates) to enter the Ownership % and Control % for various subsidiaries under a parent?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Ameya Kulkarni

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For legal and mgt consolidatin, BPC delivers a set of business rules and logic to support the consolidation processes. But, not the input templated that you are asking for; perhaps you may have to define the hierarchy and define the template.

Ravi Thothadri

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys for the answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think any of the default applications come with pre-built input templates. The legal applications does come with a number of pre-configured business rules, but as far as pre-built input templates go none are available. That being said, it is pretty easy to build a simple input template using the dynamic templates that come with BPC. Starting with one of these you should be able to configure one of them for your demo without much trouble. Let me know if you need help with that.

Nick