Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stored Procedure: Customer Credit Deviation Alert

lucas_fischer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hey all,

I set up a new alert in B1. I decided to use the Deviation From Credit Limit system alert and set the maximum deviation value to $100.00

To test out this alert I created three documents separately, all with BPs that have exceeded their credit limit by at least $100.00

1. Sales order

2. A/R Invoice

3. Delivery

I received an alert for the A/R invoice and for the Delivery but not for the Sales Order.

I double checked customer activity restrictions in Administration -> Sys Ini. -> general settings and all of the appropriate restrictions are applied.

I've also double checked in Alerts Management -> Documents tab for my alert and all of the documents are chec marked there as well.

So, does anybody know why the alert is thrown on Invoices and Deliveries and not on Sales Orders.

any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Lucas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jitin_chawla
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the following thread if it explains something which is relevant in your case :

You can also check for credit limit and commitment limit calculation (if it is of any help to you 😞

Regards,

Jitin

lucas_fischer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Jitin,

Thank you once again for pointing me in the right direction. I think I understand how this works now

Thanks and regards,

Lucas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lucas,

I think Sales Order itself may not be subject to credit check for the common business logic. That is why the alert is not triggered. If you need your control point at the sales order creating time, building your own query is the way to go.

Thanks,

Gordon

lucas_fischer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

That makes sense however, if the sales order is not subject to the Credit Deviation Query then why would it be included in the documents tab on the alert window?

One would assume that if the sales order is included as an option when creating the alert that it would be considered as part of the criteria when the alert runs

Kindest Regards,

Lucas