cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete User Personalization from 0PERS_WTE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All, when we personalize a report an entry is made in 0PERS_WTE and when we delete it the entry gets automatically removed. I am having a problem with some user where a web template is working fine for me but for some users it is giving short dump. I checked this table and these users have personalization entries for this report. I wanted to delete these entries for these users, but the table doesn't allows me to do delete. Delete option is deactivated. I have sufficient authorixation. Is there an alternate way to delete these entries? Is there a function module or a report/progrm to delete personalization in BW? kindly help

I will award points for any help or suggestions.

PK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For BI 7.0 the table is RSWR_PERS.

We have a small BSP which deletes the entries from this table for a user to clear personalization from multiple templates at the same time.

And it works great.

Regards,

Abhijeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Abhijeet. We are on 7.0 and the table RSWR_PERS is empty. Can you please share any other thought or the BSP that you have?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the answer: you can use the selective deletion option of the ODS to delete specific personlalization entries in the active table of 0PERS_WTE.

Answers (0)