Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retain spool until 2 days after

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

In the sapscript form produced by a payment notice, i would like that all those forms that will be sent via e-mail could be retained for 2 days, and sent only after spending that time.

I have an idea, but don't know really well what to do with it: in the BTE 2040 (function SAMPLE_PROCESS_00002040), i can setup parameters for the form to be sent (via e-mail, immediate print, send immediatly or only at night...)

Is this possible ? is so, can anyone guide me in some direction ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

while passing print parameters pass the field TDLIFETIME(Spool retention period)...

shan..

2 REPLIES 2

former_member223537
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

You will have to ask the BASIS team to retain the spool for 2 days. Once that is done, create a Z program, to pick up the spool nos from TSP01 table where STRTDATE = current date - 2.

Convert the spool to PDF & send as email. If you search on this form for "Convert to PDF & send mail" you will get the code.

Best regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

while passing print parameters pass the field TDLIFETIME(Spool retention period)...

shan..