Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE. Migo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can any one Please help me

I need to create Goods Receipt(MIGO) without Purchase Order known using standard BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE.

Please provide me the necessary procedure and coding to create Goods Receipt?

Thanks in advance.

Ritika

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The best way is to test the FM from se37 tcode, after u enter the FM using display button..just execute it and sit along with the functional consultant and fill the required values..and then execute it.

IF it works...then u can take the values into an internal table in an ABAP program and pass on these values to the FM by calling it in the program.

Also, after u enter the Fm..read the documentation.. there it will clearly mention the required fields and the procedure.

Regards,

Vishwa.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The best way is to test the FM from se37 tcode, after u enter the FM using display button..just execute it and sit along with the functional consultant and fill the required values..and then execute it.

IF it works...then u can take the values into an internal table in an ABAP program and pass on these values to the FM by calling it in the program.

Also, after u enter the Fm..read the documentation.. there it will clearly mention the required fields and the procedure.

Regards,

Vishwa.

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can only remind you about SAP standard functionality which where-used list??

goto se37>give FM>where-used list(CtrlshiftF3) which give you plenty of sample code.