cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM: normal correction SDMJ and SDMI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I have the following problem by working with ChaRM and normal corrections.

There are two types of normal corrections:

1) Normal Correction (type:SDMI)

2) Normal Correction (type: SDMJ)

Since a few days it is not possible to see all the SDMJ normal corrections within tcode

DSWP --> Change Management --> Drop Down "Not Completed".

Only the SDMI normal corrections are visible there.

Questions:

What is the difference and how can i switch the type of normal correction from SDMJ to SDMI?

How can all the normal correction of both types (SDMI and SDMJ) be visible there?

The second issue i have:

by executing tcode "/TMWFLOW/CSMCONF" I can not see any systems, meanwhile I have one valid maintenance project with one valid maintenance cycle.

Can some one help me here to solve these problems?

Thank you very much!

regards

Holger Thomasson

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Holger,

The biggest difference is SDMJ (the newer, SAP recommended one) uses transport of copies. Which means you transport a copy of the original transport to QA for testing and if changes have to occur the developer can put those changes in the original transport. You can read more about transport of copies in help.sap.com

I'm not sure why all of a sudden you can't see both. Did you install any patches or changes anything recently? Are you sure you don't have a filter set to just show the SDMI?

regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

thank you very much indeed!

I'm not sure why all of a sudden you can't see both. Did you install any patches or changes anything recently? Are you sure you don't have a filter set to just show the SDMI?

No, I did not install any patches. Do you know how to set this filter to see any SDMJ corrections?

Thank you!

regards

Holger Thomasson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Same behaviour over here.

But we don't use DSWP > Change Request Management, so never noticed this.

No clue at the moment if this can be customized.

Maybe some notes exists on this issue...

Roel