cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to aggregate the Product based on the Sales Document??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario as follows:-

I want to aggregate the values of Product based on the First Sales Document.

For a Specific Job Number, there are many Sales Quotes, For example:

Job number----

Sales Quote

12345----

001, 002, 003 and so on.

and each Sales Quote is Consists of Some Materials with their quantity.

In the report i have to consider only the First Sales Quote No that is 001 for each Job Number and its products.

I achieved this by creating a Replacement path variable.

But When i am trying to generate the report based on Product it is aggregating the products from all the Sales Quotes.

How can i restrict the Product aggregation based on the First Sales Quote No.

I always appreciate your thoughts and inputs.

Regards

Shaan

Edited by: chintada shankar on Sep 22, 2008 5:38 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

- For aggregate the values of Product based on the First Sales Document, in query designer you create one restrict key figure with restrict value is Sales Quote = 001. Then use this KF. This will be ok

- To extract calendar from source system , let say R/3 you go to your source system , rigth click choose transfer global setting , check all relevant check box , mode rebuild , Execute it.

Hope it helps!

BRs

TRUC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Truc,

Thank you for your input.

Regarding the Custom Calender, In R/3 they are not using the Fical Calender or Factory Calender (Don't know the reason). Rather they have created a Custom Calender and stored the values in a Transparent Table based on Sunday to Saturday format and Weeks till 53 as per the Client requirement.

I hope this makes little more clear.

Regards

Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Now I'm clear your situation. In your case, you create one infoobject call ZCALENDAR and create datasource to extract data from tran table in source system to thi infoobject. After that you can build report base on this infoobject.

Hope it helps

Best Regards

TRUC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Truc,

Thanks for your response.

The source table is having the data in following format:

WEEK......YEAR......DATETO...........DATEFROM

01.............2008........12/30/2007.......01/05/2008

02.............2008........01/06/2008.......01/12/2008

I can able to create a genertic datasource to extract the data but

In this case, how i have to maintain the validity of the Week Between the DATETO and DATEFROM.

Next, Do i need to add all the above objects in the Corresponding Data Targets.

Regards

Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, create calendar object as the same your source table structure with these attributes: 0CALWEEK, 0CALYEAR, ZDATETO, ZDATEFROM.

Hope it helps,

BR

TRUC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

I have the following Problem.

I need to report based on Week. My Client has maintained a Custom Calender (ZCALENDAR) for their reporting purpose in ECC(R/3), as they have 53 weeks and the week is considered as Sunday to Saturday. The above calendar is in a Table named ZCALENDER.

In ECC they have not maintained the FISCAL VARIANT (WK), where as they maintained the varient Z1 which is used for periods (Months).

Is their any way i can extract the custom calender in to BW, which inturn should update the tables(T009,T009B,T009C,T009Y).

Now in this case how do i populate the Week as Sunday to Saturday and Week 53.

All Your inputs and suggestions are highly appriciated.

Regards

Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

I have the following Problem.

I need to report based on Week. My Client has maintained a Custom Calender (ZCALENDAR) for their reporting purpose in ECC(R/3), as they have 53 weeks and the week is considered as Sunday to Saturday. The above calendar is in a Table named ZCALENDER.

In ECC they have not maintained the FISCAL VARIANT (WK), where as they maintained the varient Z1 which is used for periods (Months).

Is their any way i can extract the custom calender in to BW, which inturn should update the tables(T009,T009B,T009C,T009Y).

Now in this case how do i populate the Week as Sunday to Saturday and Week 53.

All Your inputs and suggestions are highly appriciated.

Regards

Shankar