cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publish Idocs issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to publish idocs from SAP HR to XI, but I can only see the Idocs in HR with status 3(Data passed to port OK)and not in XI environment.

I already confirmed:

at SAP HR,

- RFC destinations(SM59),

- Transactional port(WE21),

- Partner agreement(WE20),

- Logical System for above Partner agreement(BD54),

- EDIDC header recipient port & LS name is OK(WE19).

at SAP XI,

- RFC destinations(SM59),

- Transactional port(WE21),

- technical and business system for sender SAP system(System Landscape Directory),

Do you guys know what could be missing? or what I should check?

Thanks in advance,

Luí

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Look into tRFC Queue of your sending system? Although an IDoc is in Status 03 it may not be sent due to network errors etc.. In that case the IDoc will be still in the tRFC Queue (SM58).

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At WE19, when we do a standard outbound processing, it retrieves the following warning:

"IDoc 0000000000200079 was saved but cannot or should not be sent"

I already confirmed that transactional ports and partners are OK. At SM58 in both machines, don't have records.

At Runtime Workbench, I find out, that Result of Self-Test retrieves the following messages:

- Can the SLD be reached?

"RFC destination LCRSAPRFC does not exist"

- Does the Integration Engine know the business system?

"Function LCR_GET_OWN_BUSINESS_SYSTEM failed (return code = 1)"

- Are roles in SXMS_CONF_ITEMS and SLD consistent?

"No role for business system defined in SXMS_CONF_ITEMS"

Do you guys know what means the above warnings/errors? Could be missing some environment configuration?

Thank you

Luí

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take the idoc number from sap hr with status 03 and retry from we19, see if you can see any entry in moni now.

Another thing if you are using any FM from abap side to distribute the idoc make sure there is COMMIT WORK after the FM is called.

Last thing make sure you have checked the option "transfer idoc immediately" in we20.

These may help you to see an entry in moni in sap xi.

Regards,

Anirban.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can't see any entry in moni. I already confirmed the option "transfer idoc immediately" in we20.

Have you seen the Runtime Workbench report posted before?

Thanks,

Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

did you have a look at the trfc queue in the SAP HR system (SM58)? If IDocs can not be sent out e.g. due to missing authorizations, connection errors etc, there should be an entry there. (make sure you broaden the predefined selection options with a wildcard for user name).

Best regards

Christine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I check SM58 and it's everything ok. Do you guys have some other sugestions?

Thanks you,

Luis