cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BSP POPUP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

I am working an a standard BSP application (HRHCP_PLANNING), and have to do some changes. I need a Pupup window which has an input parameter.

Does anybody know how to do this, as calling a abap popup function will not work in BSP?

best regards B

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Gosal,

You potentialy will have been using the following statements:

windows.open();

window.showModalDialog();

Regards,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, but do you know where to do these changes. the HRHCP_PLANNING application is built up dynamically with classes. say if I have to add an additional field to the html screen. where can I do this?

0 Kudos

I've never worked with this application, but i checked it out and found out that there are many pages over there. Which one are you talk about? What kind of field are you need? Beside that, every page has the same structure. Take your time and let we known.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I found out which page to edit to add a new field. In the "insert_headcount.htm" I've inserted a new field for input. I now want to process this field-data in the classes that do the calculations etc. But cant see where the classes get the html-data from. I see in debugging that a "method get_field data" is called, and this retrieves the correct data when passing a field name as a parameter... where do i do the changes from here?

best regards B

0 Kudos

Gosal,

In your OnInputProcessing you gonna find the object "call method application->handle_buttongroup_click".

I think they've handle all of those information in sight this object.

Beside this object you have lot of information in this event parameters as:

RUNTIME

APPLICATION

PAGE_CONTEXT

PAGE

REQUEST

NAVIGATION

EVENT_ID

Go ahead debug this code.

Regards,

Alexandre

Answers (0)