cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement of Investment Order - Auto creation of Sub asset for settlement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts

Request your help on Investment orders settlement.

We are doing settlement of Investment orders to sub asset numbers, where sub assets are created well in advance.

Our client want system to create sub asset numbers automatically, while doing the settlement of Investment orders itself.

Is it possible ?, If possible, please let me know, what are the settings I need to do to meet this requirement.

Thanks in advance

S. Habib Pasha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved with SAP Standard way of AUC with Investment measure and settlement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sayyad,

Pl.let me know how you resolved this issue. I am also facing same problem.

Appreciate your help!

Regards,

Prakash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

former_member695461
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Habib Pasha Sayyad

It is possible to create Asset sub numbers internally by the system. If you try to settle project to asset from Project systems. For that you have to create a depreciation area which is managed as investment management. You also have to make the setting in asset class and manage it at as investment management asset class. once you do this you can create an AUC through T-code CJ20N and maintain distribution rule. YOu can also also settle the same from PS to AUC and from AUC to Main Asset or Asset Sub number. This all is done thru Project systems. Please bear in mind that the number range for theseare to managed internally.

If you dont have investment management active then it is difficult to achieve desire result from asset accounting.

hope this gives you some idea.

Thanks

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos