Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed to access RFC meta data of E2E_EFWK_WIZARD_CREATE_BTC_HK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting the error :

Failed to access RFC meta data of E2E_EFWK_WIZARD_CREATE_BTC_HK on ABAP Host=XXXX sys=00 client=100 user=solman

while the SMD diagnostics server setup.

I am using seperate BI system.

I have ssen two threads, one suggesting to raise an OSS ticket, and other with no explanatory answer as to how to solve this,

Any suggestions.

Regards,

Kaustubh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

stephan_prat
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This function should run on the Solution Manager but not on the BI (this problem occurs when BI in setup on a separate host).

Please run E2E_EFWK_WIZARD_CREATE_BTC_HK manually on the Solution Manager (as Markus said) system and to ignore the error in the Setup Wizard.

Regards,

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The "separate BI" functionality is not completely implemented. The initial configuration "forgets" some configuration and each additional Java system added after the initial setup must also be configured manually.

This was true for SP15.

Two steps were necessary (partly copied from the OSS call)

- execute E2E_EFWK_WIZARD_CREATE_BTC_HK manually in the SolMan

and

- There currently is an issue in the setup function modules that prevents

the RFC destination of the BI used for the E2E applications from being

entered properly into table E2E_ACTIVEEXTR. Will you attach new systems to SM Diagnostics in the near future? If so,untl the known issue can be adressed in a future release, you would haveto maintain the TARGEGRFCDEST appropriately in table E2E_ACTIVEEXTR man-ually.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

Yes did that manually.

the output says

Exception SYSTEM_FAILURE

Message ID: 00 Message number: 341

Runtime error CALL_FUNCTION_NOT_FOUND has occurred

RFC target sys: SMD_BP0

No I wont be adding new systems to my solution for now.

for maintaining the RFC destinations in the table I dont have any access or key, will update later on that.

Regards,

Kaustubh.

Edited by: kaustubh on Sep 22, 2008 8:26 PM

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would open a call and let the support have a look on the system to check if everything is correctly configured. Since there exists no documentation it's (in my understanding) pretty impossible to "fix" that problem without the help of someone who knows what needs to be done.

Markus

stephan_prat
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the version on your Solution Manager ST Component?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Markus,

I would suggest that to the client , but I have to try.

two notes 1107804 and 1178655, seem to be talking on the same subject.

Only thing is its not clear what to do IF I do not have BI content on my solman system.

Will try to do that missing infocube import, in case it helps.and regarding compression of infocubes for the E2E data to be stored. I have to read through. I will keep updating.

Regards,

Kaustubh.

Regards,

Kaustubh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Stephan,

I am on SP 14.

ST 400 SAPKITL425

Regards,

Kaustubh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

I have been checking on this erro, mean while I am getting some 400 odd Dumps every day.

I have disabled the Scheduler jobs, and removed ABAP as the data source for now.

I am still to look into the info-cubes problem, but one thing is very confusing, as all the notes refered to this problem , talk about changes and imports in the BI client in solman.I am unable to understand what will its counterpart if i had a seperate BI system.

So far all i did , for this case is mplement BI content patch 11, and also 01K_CRM560.

Still did not get the infocubes imported or changed otherwise, as the BI system is an production system, and cant really mess around with out proper understanding.

Any observations , most welcome.

Regards,

Kaustubh.