cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Middleware] Table CRMOBJECT configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I would like to know more about table "CRMOBJECT" in ISU (upload datas from ISU to CRM). In our system I havenu2019t any logical system populated for the following CRM object: BOM, BUPA_REL, BUS_TRANS_MSG and SERVICE_MASTER. How to set this table, whatu2019s the best configuration? Is it dangerous to keep this table like that?

Thanks in advance for your details.

Best regards,

Nicolas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas

You do not maintain the table directly, but instead look at the corresponding objects in the object management of master data (tx. r3ac1), customizing (r3ac3) and condition objects (r3ac5). You can there define the flow control "from which system to which system the data should go" and the way it will be processed.

Regards, Kai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kai,

First, thank you very much for your reply. It helped me a lot.

I could see that when we change the source site name in R3AC1, the field "REM_LOGSYS" is changed in the CRMOBJECT table.

I have just one more question. Is it a problem to keep blank (for few CRM object) for the field "REM_LOGSYS" ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Nicolas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

REM_LOGSYS should be the logical system of the remote system. Are they maintained correctly (SPRO->CRM->CRM MW->Comm Setup->Set Up Log. Sys->Define Log. Sys)? They should also contain the logical systems of the ERP clients connected.

Here in my reference system (5.0) I do not yet have this field so I cannot check - I guess you are using 2007?

Kai