cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In VF01 transaction after execution, ERROR Log was showing with a red status document being processed corresponding to the delivery number and sales document number was showing. Processing status in vf01 transaction corresponding to the sales document was showing incorrect.

In document flow steps that is order, outbound delivery, PGI got completed without any error, while raising invoice it was showing the message on vf01 transaction, after entering the document number and select execute button it was showing under document as incorrect. will anyone share your expertise / direct me for optional ways to get resolve pl.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In VF02 transaction enter the billing document and click on the icon release to accounting. You may use VFX3 transaction also to release the billing document to accounts.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i started to change the billing doc invf02 for checking the A/R check box, system was showing the document currently being processed. will you guide me, how shuld i check the accounting box so that it will post into finance?.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The billing document is locked by some other user or due to some problem the earlier lock might not have been released. In transaction SM12, delete the lock for the billing document. Then you will be able to release to accounts. If you dont have authroization ask BASIS team to remove the lock.

Regards,

GSL.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear PV

Have you entered Delivery reference or Order reference in VF01??

It seems you have entered order reference which should not be the case. You have to enter delivery reference and execute.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

After creation of Billing in the document flow it was showing Open, i took help it was showing not posted to FI. Will anyone guide me Pl ?.