cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to check whether PO item is changed or not in BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working in SRM 5.0. My requirement is not to allow changes in PO if GR is fully done for particular item. I am able to check it and show error message. But I am not able to check wheter SRM PO item is changed or not. So even if, it is not changed its showing message .

I can check SRM PO item values and R/3 PO item values field by field, but i m looking for a FM or FLAG which shows that SRM PO item is changed in BAdI.

Can you please guide me how to check whether PO Item is changed or not?

Points assured!

Machindra Jogdand

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jogdand,

See if importing parameter VALUE (IV_CV_UPDATED_ACTIVE_DOC ) works for you. This parameter is in BAdI BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI.

Let me know if it works for you, please.

Regards,

Henrique

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jogdand ,

You can get the PO total value change form the PO business Object BUS2201 attribute POTotalValueIncreased .

Below code sample decribes how to get the BO attribute values

1. INCLUDE <swfcntn01>.

2. Create an instance of the BO by calling the macro and passing the three parameter.

swf_create_object <po bor object> <BUS2201> <po_guid>

3. Get the PO attribute by calling macro

swf_get_property <po BOR object> < 'POTotalValueIncreased' > < lv_pototalvalueincreased>

OR

You can query the table BBP_PDHGP and get the original Value of the PO and call the FM BBP_PD_PO_GETDETAIL to get the new Value of the PO. Check the difference and if there is any difference then the PO value is changed.

I hope this will be very useful.

Regards,

Surender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surender,

Thanks for your input. I used BBP_PD_PO_GETDETAIL for buffer data and BBP_ITEM_GETDETAIL... to get DB item data. and compared it. Its working fine.

Thanking you,

Machindra