cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Role Expert 5.2 - ERM: Primary Org Value File

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I'm busy with the implementation or ERM 5.2 and need to create the Primary Org Value file. I have downloaded the template from the help link, however my client doesn't have the Org value documented and I have to now try and obtain this information manually from the HR backend system.

Now this seems to be a pretty task or I'm just taking the wrong approach. Basically I have created a role (in PFCG) with all possible transactions and then navigate to the Org Values. From there I use the technical settings screen to determine table containing the names and then download the possible values from there. The client is using about 30 Org Levels and each one is taking quite a bit of time to trace and download.

So my question is whether there is an alternative and or easier approach to obtain this information?

I'm a basis person and not an HR or authorizations person so please be patient with my limited knowledge on some of the topics.

Best Regards

Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the response, it has been helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Basically Primary Org Value file is used to import mass derived roles.Single roles you can import without this file.

Prepare a list of roles which you need org. level value. Shunt all the roles in AGR_NAME field of AGR_1252 table and execute it. This will give you list list of Org. level value for respective roles. You can download this repost in excel file and modify as per your choice. Hope this can help you. Let me know in case of any question.

Regards,

Digambar Shinde