cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Publish Wizard

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using Crystal Server and a new Crystal Client XI on 1 workstation for development. I cannot find the Crystal Publish Wizard on the Crystal XI (download version).

Otherwise, do I just copy the new report to the server? What folder? Then I use the Admin to integrate the new report?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samuel,

To Deploy the reports to Enetrprise, we can you import wizard.

1.If it is a Business Objects Server.

In Business objects XI release2Business objects enterprise Import Wizard.

2.For a crystal server it is the same you can see Crystal reports enterprise--Import Wizard.

Through Import Wizard we can export all our reports,users and universes.

3.We can save the reports directly to Enterprise.

With save as to Enterprise and it points you directly to the folder where we want to save the report to enterprise and we have to give our logon credentials for Enterprise.

4.If create a folder in the enterprise and save it on a particular User Name.

When we login with administrator we can see the user folder and view the reports.

It is with Irrelevant of version.

But the Best practice to save the reports to enterprise is to use Publishing wizard.

For a simple way we can prefer the "Save As" option to enterprise in the list .

Please let us know, if you have any queries.

Regards,

Naveen.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member230846
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Samuel,

The Publishing Wizard can be found on the Crystal Reports Server/Business Objects Enterprise disk. If you've only downloaded the Crystal Reports designer disk, it will not be available to install from that media.

In regards to saving the report to Enterprise, you can save the report to the server under (File|Save As|Enterprise) it will save the report automatically to a folder it will manage. You should speak to your BOE systems administrator if you need access to folders within Enterprise to save the report.

Regards,

Wallie