cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MESSAGE TYPE X

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We installed SAP GUI on one of the new users computer. When he is trying to login it is giving a message "MESSAGE_TYPE_X" and not letting him to login. When I observed the log it gave me the keywords,

"MESSAGE_TYPE_X"

"SAPLOLEA" OR "LOLEAU02"

"AC_SYSTEM_FLUSH".

Can any one help me out in fixing this.

Ravi Boppana

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

This dump is usually raised by a wrong installation of the SAPGUI.

It is solved, the most of the cases, by reinstalling the SAPGUI frontend and applying the latest patch.

This patch is available at [service.sap.com/patches]

-> Entry by Application Group

-> SAP Frontend Components

-> SAP GUI FOR WINDOWS

-> SAP GUI FOR WINDOWS [version]

Thanks & Regards,

Pradeep Srigiri

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Did you ever resolve this? We are getting the same issue.

Thanks a lot,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its only happening on one pc. I tried uninstalling and installing a couple of times, but that didnot work. I also observed the system log(sm21) but i didnot find any extra useful info there.

Ravi Boppana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you trying to install from other DVD disk? May be your files are corrupted? Also try to check instllation logs (errors and other),are you see anything? Before this on this PC other GUI are works? .... Are XP good? try to insert inst CD(XP inst), after execute "sfc /scannow" , after completing restart GUI and reinstall SAPGUI now. Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I tried installing the latest patch 10. But it is giving up the same message. Can any one suggest me regarding this..

Ravi Boppana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hmm, strange error, the server are? Are trying to uninstall SAPGUI and install from other Distrib ? More information about this PC and server. are this error comes only from one PC? Try to check logs in SM21.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergo,

We are using XP and the installation ended without any errors. The user who is getting this error is on vacation till next week. So I can further tell you about this error when he is back.

Ravi Boppana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergo,

My mistake, Our patch level is 0. I think we should download latest one.

Ravi Boppana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hmmm. If you install 710 WIN GUI, in XP it will work from 0 release with all SAP versions. Provide more information...

Are installation ends without any error?

Chek logs in %ProgramFiles%\SAP\SAPSetup\Logs

errors in %ProgramFiles%\SAP\SAPSetup\Errors

About patches -->

ftp://ftp.sap.com/pub/sapgui/win/710/patches/

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can resolve it by installing latest SAP GUI version (710) with latest patch level 5

You can download the same from service mkt place.

Regards

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thank you. We are using ECC 6.0 system. SAP GUI 710 and patch level 130. I will look for new patch level and install it.

Ravi Boppana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gui patch for 710 can't be 130, latest now are 9. Are you install it on Wista PC? If Vista, Home or Business?

Try to check correct GUI version. Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

MESAGE TYPE X -- is mostly related to SAP GUI isues .

Pls reinstall the SAP Frontend with basic/ if required select specific components (for BI,CRM.SRM,ADS etc) and try again .. It should resolve the error which is coming .

Pls write back if you still have issues ..

• Award points if help is useful **

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ravi,

It looks like you need to apply the latest SAPGUI patches.

Soon after patches applied, try to run SAPGUI again.

hope this could help.

ardhian

http://sapbasis.wordpress.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

How many users still time will repeat the message? +1

Edited by: Sergo Beradze on Sep 23, 2008 10:45 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello. This error means you use old version of SAP GUI, download latest patch for your release. Regards.