cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Logon Parameter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, I have been trying for a little over a month to get my new Enterprise system working, to no avail. I have everything successfully installed (I am moving all of our stuff from one server to another).

Now when I try to run my first Crystal in the new server, I get the above. I have done everything that these forums say to do when receiving this error, all with the same results.

Does anyone have any different ideas, besides confriming that the pageserver, and report server are logged on with an admin account, and that they account has access to the network share?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We got a similiar error when we had not setup the ODBC settings on the server that Enterprise is installed on. Also for some reason the server didn't like mapped drives had to enter the full UNC path.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member230846
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

It sounds like you've already configured the Job Server and Page Server to run under a domain account that has local admin rights.

Taking a step back, have you tried testing the report in Crystal Reports on the Page/Job Server machine? Do the reports run successfully in the report designer on the server? If you are connecting via ODBC, do the ODBC connections exist on the server and is the DSN named the same as when the report was created?

As a test if you create a new report, will that report run successfully? Have you configured the database options for the report in the CMC, by entering in the userID and password, or forcing it to prompt for a database username and password?

Regards,

Wallie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joe

- Which product are you using?Also mention it's version.

- Which database connectivity are you using for creating your report.

- Do you get the error form CMC or Infoview?

Thanks

Soni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Soni

I am using Crystal Enterprise 10.0. I am using a SQL 2003 db with ODBC connectivity. I get the error message in CMC.

Thanks so much for responding.