Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC Destination BACK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a problem with RFC Destionation "BACK".

I can not maintain view V_T462A to add new line with "BACK"-destination. I get here error "Destination BACK not active".

I have did test connection in SM59 and get error "Program no longer started via RFC. No return possible." (Others internal connections are working)

What things may cause of this error?

I use SAP Netweaver2004s - ERP2005.

Thanks for advance

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have a look at oss note 187253, you need to maintain another RFC destination for the server as per this note.

Regards,

Darren

0 Kudos

I do implementation of Baseline scenaries. Value "BACK" goes from scripts and BC Sets that belong to one scenario, so I can't use another destionation before as I implement whole scenario.

0 Kudos

I have similar issues. Did you figure out what was going on?

I have 2 systems, one with 2 servers, the other with 3. Each system has 1 server on it from which the SM59 connection test for internal rfc = BACK fails. On the other server(s) in each system, the connection test succeeds.

Thoughts?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Sergej Strelnikov, do you resolved this prodlem?

0 Kudos

Hello,

the last line in this script is TCD(SM30. SM30_1). Set breakpoint at this line. Then, run again the activation. In debug mode you can change the variable. There are two of them with value BACK. Change it to appropriate from SM59 -> Internal Connections.

I hope it helps.

Regards

BJ