cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material not in warehouse 400

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I created a material, and trying to post goods issue i get the error 'material not in warehouse 400' that i should create the material for the warehouse. How do i do that?

Tanx

Maureen.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

resolved

tnx

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you have defined warehoue 400 in your enterprise structure definition

You have to assign your warehouse to the combination of your plant and storage location as Mr.Lakshmipathi has suggested in that pathway

In MM01 when you first create the material you will give material no,industry , then material type and after that when you press enter the organizational tab will open in that along with sales org, dist channel,plant,storage location warehouse no has to be given

Pls reply whether my suggestion was useful

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Looks like WH is active for your plant. Check in SPRO --> Entriprise structure --> Assignment --> Logictics Execution --> Assign WH to plant & storage loc.

Then in MM02, maintain the material master view for WH 1 & 2.

Post the stock in MB1C in the particular storage loc that is assigned to the shipping point in OVL3.

Then create a delivery.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did you maintain the material in the warehouse 400 while creating? If not extend the material master in the ware house by transaction MM01. Select the warehouse views and give the warehouse number.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Your material is not maintain for warehouse view.

So please enter MM01,

Select your ware house view only and enter required detail for material.

Then check with your transaction.

Regards,

Mahesh Wagh

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You might have created the material without giving warehouse no in the organizational data and now trying to post to warehouse hence the error

If you have assigned warehouse to the combination of your plant and storage location then you need to mention warehouse while creating the material then only picking will happen

Go to MM02 and check whether you have given warehouse no while creating material

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raja,

That exactly is the issue, but where can i mention warehouse in the org. data when creating material? on which view?

Tanx

maureen

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Maureen

Go to IMG path -- Enterprise Structure --> Assignment --> Logistics-Execution --> Assign Warehouse number to plant/storage location.

Here check whether you have the warehouse to plant.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi