cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number Ranges

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to delete the number ranges which were used .. how can we delete the customer number ranges ...can any help me out plz

regards

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

nice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Gue,

Can u go to FBN1 and locate ur existing range while capturing the company code from the ur customer belongs to.

It can b possible to delete the no.range n all.

plz try it nd let me know.

thanks

mk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks For your reply mahesh FBN1 is for A/C documents but i am trying for customer number ranges

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ravichandra

There will be no delete option in customer number ranges.. U can create new number range interval in (T-CODE--XDN1) and assign this number range for customer account group in

SPRO-FINANCIAL ACCOUNTINGA/C REC AND A/C PAYASSIGN NUMBER RANGES FOR CUSTOMER GROUPS

here u can assign the defined number ranges..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You may delete the number ranges through SPRO -->IMG ---> Financial accounting ---> Account receivable and Payable --> Preparation for creation of customer data --> create number range for customer accounts.

But as Lakshmi suggested, you may create new number ranges and assign the number range group to the account group. Keep the old one intact. If you delete the number ranges and which has already used by any account group, it may lead to data inconsistency later...

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

IMG - Financial accounting- account receivable & account payable- preparation for creation customer data- creat no range for customer account . go to change interval. here you can delete your no range.

Regards,

Chetan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi

Instead of trying to delete the existing number range, why dont you create a new one in XDN01 and assign it to the respective account groups in OBAR??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi