cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Load testing ERP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

can anyone provide me some information what are the most frenquently used transactions and business processes in ERP?

Further more I would like to know, which transactions or business processes are most business critical and which batches or transactions usually do stress ERP most.

Hope you have got any information for me.

Thanks and Regards

Sebastian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you explain in which model you wants to know business t-code.

Regards,

Anil

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I would be happy if I could get the information for every module in general - this is beecause scopes of loadtesting are changing.

So if you could me provide (or tell me whrere I can find) the most important transaction per module I would be very happy.

For the moment my special interest is in FI.

Thanks

Sebastian

Esha1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Business critical transactions are those which directly affect your business. Transactions whose response time are very high.

You need to mention the module for example sales and distribution, product planning etc for which you want to know the various business critical transactions.

Lets take a example of sales we do have VA01,VA02and VA03.

So you need to mention the module to know about the business critical transactions.

Go through the below link to have a look of all the transactions:

http://www.saptutorials.com/list/1/,O,OS,xhtml

Also you can go se16 and display the content TSTCT table for all the tcode and their descriptions.

If you let us the module related to ERP like FI, CO, SD then we can help better.

Hope it helps.

Kind Regards

Esha Rajpal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

what do you mean by model?

I assume you mean Financals, HCM etc.

I am interested in Logistics & Operation, HCM and Financials.

Hope this clarifies.

Thanks for you help in advance.

Regards,

Sebastian