cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change a s price control material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a material with the price control s. Before i do the costing run, i can change its price using MR21. But after costing run, when using MR21, system give out the information:

A current or future standard price exists material ***.

Message no. CKPRCH025

Diagnosis

A current or future cost estimate exists.

Procedure

You can set the price of a marked cost estimate through the radio button 'Default Planned Prices' and release it by saving.

is it always the case that the price can't be change after costing run? Or, such requirment is irrational?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the cost estimation is existence, why not release it, then the standard price will be changed.

If you concern the standard price is diffenent from cost estimate, then you can find the root cause from costing run functionality, then adjust it. This is good methodology to change standard price.

Regards!

Flex Yang

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

You have to reverse costing which is run for material master.

After reverse material costing, you can change price for material.

Note: - For reverse costing of material please contact with your costing team person.

Regards,

Mahesh Wagh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your answer. I was just doing the test in a dev machine. I have the authorization of SAP_All. so, what is the t-code or the path?

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

After Cost Estimate of Material, system stores the calculated price of the material so it will not allow you to change material price in MR21 untill you mark and release it in CK24 or delete the Cost Estimate in CK44.