Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL10C - Issue in creating collective delivery

lakshmikanthc2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to create the delivery through VL10C.

We have created delivery through VL10C. In VL10C screen, system shown only 10 line items for that

delivery document from different scheduling agreements.

But in side of that delivery it is having 11 line items. The first line item was not appeared in VL10C screen. What would be the reason for that.

Please let me know, if you have any idea on this.

Regards

Lakshmikanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

lakshmikanthc2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks to all.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmikanth

Sorry I am not very clear on your explanation. Do you mean to say that in one of the scheduling agreements, there were only 10 line items but in delivery 11 items were flowing ??

If so, go to VL02N, input that delivery reference and execute. There check for document flow against each line item so that it will show the order reference.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

lakshmikanthc2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Mr. Lakshmipathi,

Actually the thing is, i have 10 scheduling agreement. I tried delivery creation through VL10C.

The output in VL10C like below:

Soldto party org.docum item shipparty GI Date Material QTY Cum.qty SD Doc Item Del.qty

16011 101000332 10 16039 27.08.08 A1123

lakshmikanthc2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Mr. Lakshmipathi,

Actually the thing is, i have 10 scheduling agreement. I tried delivery creation through VL10C.

The output in VL10C like below:

S.No Soldto org.docum item shipparty GI Date Material QTY Cum.qty SD Doc Item Del.qty

1 16011 101000332 10 16039 27.08.08 A1123 10 0 6666641 20 173

10 ..........................................................................................................................

With different scheduling agreements, in VL10C it is showing 10 line items only for that delivery. But saw in Delivery document, it is showing 11 line items. One item has missed in VL10C for that particular delivery document.

Please help me to find the reason for this.

Regards

Lakshmikanth

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmikanth

As I said earlier, please go to VL02N, input the delivery reference and execute. There select each line item and check for document flow where you can see the respective scheduling agreement.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

lakshmikanthc2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Mr. Lakshmipathi,

Through VL02N, we can find the respective scheduling agreement for each line item. It is ok. What would be the main reason for not appearing that particular line item in VL10C only.

We have verified all scheduling agreements already. All scheduling agreements are having the schedulins with confirmed qty on that date.